Papers must be submitted in PDF format through this link : closed
Guidelines for paper submission
All papers must be submitted in the final format to be published in the conference proceedings and submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore®. They must not exceed 4 pages (A4 size) with all illustrations and references included. The size of the PDF file submitted should not exceed 2MBytes. Use the standard IEEE templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Make sure to include author information in your paper (as shown in the template file).
- Paper Length: Maximum 4 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm x 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could impede the review of your paper and result in rejection.
Papers submitted for review must clearly state:
– The purpose of the work
– How and to what extent it advances the state-of-the-art
– Specific results and their impact
The degree to which the paper deals with the above issues is fundamental to a successful review and selection of the paper. The most frequent cause of rejections of submitted papers is a lack of new results. Only work that has not been previously published at the time of the conference will be considered. Duplicated submissions to concurrent conferences must be avoided.