Camera ready and copyright form submission deadline is August 4th.
All accepted papers will be published in 2017 New Generation of CAS (NGCAS) proceedings and will be submitted for inclusion on IEEE Xplore.
IMPORTANT: At least one author per paper must be registered at full registration rate until August 4th to have the paper included in conference program and proceedings.
Camera Ready Submissions
- ALL final submissions must be made on-line (camera ready paper submission);
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted;
- Please take into account mandatory camera ready specifications mentioned below;
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the final paper submission deadline.
- It is the responsibility of the author(s) to ensure that all conditions for paper publishing are met.